nixpkgs / SDL_gfx
The SDL_gfx library evolved out of the SDL_gfxPrimitives code
which provided basic drawing routines such as lines, circles or
polygons and SDL_rotozoom which implemented a interpolating
rotozoomer for SDL surfaces.
The current components of the SDL_gfx library are:
* Graphic Primitives (SDL_gfxPrimitves.h)
* Rotozoomer (SDL_rotozoom.h)
* Framerate control (SDL_framerate.h)
* MMX image filters (SDL_imageFilter.h)
* Custom Blit functions (SDL_gfxBlitFunc.h)
The library is backwards compatible to the above mentioned
code. Its is written in plain C and can be used in C++ code.